|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 551 - 599.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chairman of the Kimberley Sporting Club?
(a) Cecil Rhodes.
(b) Zouga Ballantyne.
(c) Neville Pickering.
(d) Leander Jameson.
2. What do the Codrington girls call King Mzilikazi?
(a) King Silly Cat.
(b) King Wonder Boy.
(c) King Diamond.
(d) Man King.
3. What role did the girl who cooks for Bazo and cleans his wounds fill for Pemba before she was captured by Bazo?
(a) She was Pemba's chef.
(b) She was Pemba's apprentice.
(c) She was Pemba's secretary.
(d) She was Pemba's mistress.
4. How many groups does Zouga divide the tribal warriors into for their "competition"?
5. What is the name of Ralph and Jordan's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Gandolph.
(b) Mrs. Grandolph.
(c) Mrs. Grander.
(d) Mrs. Gander.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the British Foreign Secretary approve the occupation of Mashonaland?
2. What is the name of Robyn Codrington's husband?
3. Louise St. John is not really Mungo's wife. What happened to Mungo's wife at the beginning of the Civil War?
4. What are the buni?
5. What does Zouga initially offer to pay the men who agree to work on his claim?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)