|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Pages 445 - 500.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zouga send into the pit to hand up the equipment and tools?
2. Where is Mungo when he receives a letter telling him that his wife has died in France?
(a) Cape Town.
(c) New York.
3. What reason does the Kimberley Club's chairman give to Louise for why she cannot ride her own horse in the rough ride?
(a) Louise is a woman.
(b) Louise is not a champion.
(c) Louise is a novice.
(d) Louise is an outsider.
4. How big is the largest diamond that the man who finds the enrichment finds?
(a) Eighteen carats.
(b) Twenty carats.
(c) Ten carats.
(d) Fifteen carats.
5. When Kamuza returns to Colesberg, what does he come back as?
(a) The king's warrior.
(b) The I.D.B. enforcer.
(c) The warrior king.
(d) The king's man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zouga's Hottentot retainer?
2. What is NOT the name of one of Robyn's books?
3. When Zouga loads the sculpture onto the cart to sell it, how old is Jordan?
4. What is the name of the last river to cross before reaching the king's kraal at GuBulawayo?
5. Which two of the Codrington girls are twins?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)