|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Land of the Sad Oranges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abu Qais' wife want him to call?
(a) Umm Umar.
(b) Ustaz Selim.
(d) Abul Khaizarun.
2. On what condition does Assad borrow the money?
(a) He will pay it back with interest.
(b) He will marry someone sooner.
(c) He will use it for investments.
(d) He will trade his car.
3. What is the name of Abu Qais' teacher?
(b) Abul Khaizarun.
(d) Ustaz Selim.
4. What does the mother tell the children to do when the father is set off in "The Land of Sad Oranges"?
(a) To help their father.
(b) To go get help.
(c) To run to the mountains.
(d) To go to their room.
5. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what is the father's mood like immediately after the move?
(a) He is happy for a while.
(b) He is serene.
(c) He is extremely depressed.
(d) He is very angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what does the father do when he is set off?
2. How long is the journey to Kuwait?
3. What does Marwan do in the morning?
4. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," where do the men stop on the way out of the town?
5. How will Abul Khaizarun smuggle the men?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)