|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Falcon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nabil's father asks him why he is tired, what does Nabil reply with?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He was out all night.
(c) Someone woke him up too early.
(d) A list of medical possibilities.
2. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what does the narrator realize the father wants to do?
(a) He wants to kill the children and himself.
(b) Kill his wife and flee.
(c) Leave the family.
(d) Kill himself only.
3. How does Mubarak feel around Jadaan?
4. How long ago was Jadaan a hunter?
(a) Ten years ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Five years ago.
(d) Twenty years ago.
5. What does the mother hand the father in "The Land of Sad Oranges"?
(a) An orange.
(b) A tissue.
(c) A map.
(d) An apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what does the father do when he is set off?
2. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what does the father send the children to do every morning?
3. What does Jadaan say about falcons and death?
4. What is one of Jadaan's responsibilities?
5. What does Nabil say he woke up for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)