|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Falcon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the falcon after a week?
(a) He flies away forever.
(b) He dies.
(c) He eats again.
(d) He is killed.
2. How long does the family stay in the house in Sidon?
(a) Four nights.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three nights.
3. How does Jadaan feel about Mubarak?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He is ashamed of him.
(d) He trusts him.
4. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what does the father do for the soldiers?
(a) He chides them for being useless.
(b) He opposes them.
(c) He ignores their presence.
(d) He throws cigarettes to them.
5. What does Mubarak ask Abdallah?
(a) To write a complaint for him.
(b) To give him a raise.
(c) To hire his friend.
(d) To give him an advance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what do the kids do when the father is set off?
2. In "The Falcon," where are the guards from?
3. What happens to Suhail at the end of the story?
4. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," where do the men stop on the way out of the town?
5. In "The Land of Sad Oranges," what does the narrator realize the father wants to do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)