1. The unnamed narrator of The Memory Police states in Chapter 1 that her mother had been what type of artist?
2. The unnamed narrator recalls that her mother had used what room in the house for her studio?
3. On what sort of seat did the unnamed narrator used to sit as a child in her mother's studio?
4. The unnamed narrator's home on the island is very close to what sort of body of water?
5. In or on what piece of furniture did the unnamed narrator's keep her disappeared objects?
6. The unnamed narrator recalls her mother telling her that which type of stone had been inherited from the narrator's great-grandmother?
This section contains 4,885 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)