Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the narrator's mother hope he will name a daughter someday?
2. What does the narrator find when he goes to turn in his last column?
3. What does the narrator decide to call the girl?
4. With whom does the narrator have his longest relationship?
5. What does Rosa Cabarcas think is the narrator's problem when it comes to the girl?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator the girl's life is...
This section contains 940 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)