|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator knows the girl in the hospital is not his love by her ____.
2. What does the note the girl leaves with her gift call the narrator?
(a) Wise teacher.
(b) My love.
(c) Ugly papa.
(d) Old man.
3. What does the narrator bring to the girl after their time apart?
(a) Chocolates and flowers.
(b) Clothes and shoes.
(c) Books and records.
(d) Jewelry and make-up.
4. What does the narrator give the girl for her birthday?
(b) A teddy Bear.
(c) A bicycle.
5. What does the narrator shout at Rosa Cabarcas after she tries to explain the girl's appearance?
(a) My love.
(c) Damned whores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the painting called that the narrator hangs in the girl's room?
2. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator after he destroys the girl's room?
3. The narrator's column becomes ________.
4. The first time the narrator hears the girl's voice she talks about ___.
5. Who does the narrator think can lead him to the lost girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with the narrator's cat in Chapter 4?
2. What does his love for the girl cause the narrator to see about himself?
3. What does the narrator realize when he chases a girl, thinking she is his Delgadina?
4. How does the narrator react to the false account of the murdered man?
5. What does the narrator think is the real explanation for Rosa Cabarcas's long absence?
6. What does the narrator find on the mirror the morning after his second night with the girl?
7. What is the narrator's phone conversation like with Rosa Cabarcas after her long absence?
8. What is the song that the narrator likes to sing to the girl about Delgadina?
9. How do the newspapers portray the death of the man murdered at Rosa's?
10. How does the narrator's feeling for the girl change his column?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)