|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of tile does the narrator's house have?
2. For how many years did the narrator's fiancé leave the country after he left her at the altar?
a) 5 years.
b) 7 years.
c) 20 years.
d) 30 years.
3. What does the narrator do when the girls in the office tease him about sex?
4. How old was the narrator when he started living in the house alone?
a) 32 years old.
b) 42 years old.
c) 22 years old.
d) 52 years old.
5. Who does the narrator think left the message scrawled in lipstick in...
This section contains 982 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)