|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the painting called that the narrator hangs in the girl's room?
(d) Mona Lisa.
2. What kind of earrings does the narrator give the girl?
3. What does the narrator think he is dying from?
(a) A heart attack.
(c) A tumor.
(d) Old age.
4. What caused the bicycle accident that the narrator thinks the girl is involved in?
(a) A bus.
(c) A cat.
(d) A car.
5. What does the narrator imagine the girl asking him about at breakfast?
(c) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator after he destroys the girl's room?
2. The narrator refers to fame as a __________.
3. Who does the narrator hear singing as he enters the girl's room for the third time?
4. In his sorrow over the cat's fate, what does the narrator compare the cat to in a column?
5. In the delirium of love, the narrator takes part in a ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator imagine happened during the stormy night?
2. What is the narrator's experience like reading to the girl?
3. What kind of objects does the narrator bring to the girl's room?
4. How does the narrator react to the false account of the murdered man?
5. What is the narrator's phone conversation like with Rosa Cabarcas after her long absence?
6. What does the narrator discuss during his breakfasts with Rosa Cabarcas?
7. What does the narrator find on the mirror the morning after his second night with the girl?
8. What gifts do the narrator and the girl exchange for Christmas?
9. What does his love for the girl cause the narrator to see about himself?
10. What does the narrator realize when he chases a girl, thinking she is his Delgadina?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)