|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator knows the girl in the hospital is not his love by her ____.
2. On the nights in December, what does the narrator detect in the air?
(b) A breeze.
3. What color eyes does the narrator imagine the girl has when she is laughing?
(a) Syrup brown.
(b) Cat yellow.
(c) Grass green.
(d) Ice blue.
4. The narrator goes to a ________ to learn more about the girl's soul.
(a) Palm reader.
(d) Witch doctor.
5. The narrator's column becomes ________.
(a) Angry diatribes.
(c) Love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator bring to the girl after their time apart?
2. In the delirium of love, the narrator takes part in a ________.
3. Who does the narrator imagine is helping him clean up from the storm?
4. What does the narrator do with the girl the second night?
5. What does the storm destroy at the narrator's house?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)