|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator knows the girl in the hospital is not his love by her ____.
2. One night a man dies of ________ at Rosa Cabarcas' house.
(a) Stab wounds.
(c) Slit throat.
3. What does the girl do while the narrator destroys the room?
(a) Runs away.
(d) Pretends to sleep.
4. Who does the narrator tell the hospital staff he is to gain entrance?
(a) A parent.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An inspector.
5. Beside searching the streets and hospitals, where else does the narrator look for the girl?
(a) The morgue.
(b) Other brothels.
(c) The docks.
(d) A shirt factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator imagine the girl asking him about at breakfast?
2. Who does the narrator compare the girl to after their time apart?
3. Where do the newspapers report the dead man from Rosa's was killed?
4. What does the girl give the narrator for Christmas?
5. What does the narrator decide to call the girl?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)