|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does the narrator imagine the girl has when she is laughing?
(a) Ice blue.
(b) Cat yellow.
(c) Grass green.
(d) Syrup brown.
2. What does Rosa Cabarcas suggest the narrator should do with the girl?
(a) Marry the girl.
(b) Leave the girl.
(c) Forget the girl.
(d) Rape the girl.
3. What does the narrator bring to the girl after their time apart?
(a) Jewelry and make-up.
(b) Chocolates and flowers.
(c) Clothes and shoes.
(d) Books and records.
4. Who takes the ill cat to the veterinarian?
(a) The editor.
(b) The ousekeeper.
(c) Rosa Cabarcas.
(d) The narrator.
5. The narrator goes to a ________ to learn more about the girl's soul.
(b) Witch doctor.
(d) Palm reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator tell the hospital staff he is to gain entrance?
2. What is the girl's hair like?
3. What does the narrator rush to save from the leak in his house?
4. What kind of earrings does the narrator give the girl?
5. What does Rosa Cabarcas think is the narrator's problem when it comes to the girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator do about his cat in the first few days of ownership?
2. What does the narrator do to try to rectify the false account of the banker's death?
3. What is the song that the narrator likes to sing to the girl about Delgadina?
4. How does the narrator react to the false account of the murdered man?
5. What does the narrator imagine happened during the stormy night?
6. What does the narrator realize when he chases a girl, thinking she is his Delgadina?
7. What happens with the narrator's cat in Chapter 4?
8. What is the narrator's experience like reading to the girl?
9. Why does the narrator trace the sleeping girl's hand?
10. What kind of objects does the narrator bring to the girl's room?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)