|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator after he destroys the girl's room?
(a) Get out.
(b) Go with God.
(c) You will be sorry.
(d) This is the end.
2. What does the girl give the narrator for Christmas?
(d) Teddy bear.
3. What does Rosa Cabarcas think is the narrator's problem when it comes to the girl?
(a) Sexual problems.
(b) Empty nest syndrome.
(c) Senile dementia.
4. The narrator imagines singing love duets by _________ with the girl.
5. For how many days did the narrator try to call Rosa Cabarcas's house, but got no answer?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 10 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator thinks the newspaper offices have been remodeled to resemble a ____.
2. What does the narrator decide to call the girl?
3. Who does the narrator compare the girl to after their time apart?
4. What does the narrator's house smell like when he returns to find the leaks from the storm?
5. What does the girl do while the narrator destroys the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator the girl's life is like?
2. What does his love for the girl cause the narrator to see about himself?
3. What is the song that the narrator likes to sing to the girl about Delgadina?
4. What does the narrator imagine happened during the stormy night?
5. What does the narrator realize when he chases a girl, thinking she is his Delgadina?
6. How does the narrator's feeling for the girl change his column?
7. What does the narrator discuss during his breakfasts with Rosa Cabarcas?
8. What does the narrator do about his cat in the first few days of ownership?
9. What does the narrator do to try to rectify the false account of the banker's death?
10. How does his time with the girl change the narrator?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)