|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the delirium of love, the narrator takes part in a ________.
(a) Independence parade.
(b) Blood drive.
(c) A meeting with a romance author.
(d) Student protest.
2. On the nights in December, what does the narrator detect in the air?
(d) A breeze.
3. What does the narrator imagine the girl asking him about at breakfast?
(c) His age.
4. Where does the narrator find a message scrawled in lipstick in the girl's room?
(a) On the mirror.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On the wall.
(d) On the sheet.
5. What is the girl's hair like?
(a) Long and curly.
(b) Long and silky.
(c) Short and silky.
(d) Short and curly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator rush to save from the leak in his house?
2. Who do the newspapers accuse of murdering the dead man from Rosa's?
3. Who does the narrator hear singing as he enters the girl's room for the third time?
4. What does the narrator think he is dying from?
5. The narrator buys the following to take to the girl's room EXCEPT one.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the narrator sees a bicycle that has been hit by a bus?
2. What does the narrator discuss during his breakfasts with Rosa Cabarcas?
3. What does his love for the girl cause the narrator to see about himself?
4. What kind of objects does the narrator bring to the girl's room?
5. What does the narrator realize when he chases a girl, thinking she is his Delgadina?
6. What is the narrator's experience like reading to the girl?
7. What does the narrator do to try to rectify the false account of the banker's death?
8. What gifts do the narrator and the girl exchange for Christmas?
9. How does his time with the girl change the narrator?
10. How does the narrator react to the false account of the murdered man?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)