Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator thinks the newspaper offices have been remodeled to resemble a ____.
(a) Space ship.
(c) Maternity hospital.
2. What music is playing when the narrator goes into the room to see the girl after a month apart?
3. Before the narrator falls asleep on the third night with the girl he _________.
(a) Kisses her lips.
(b) Takes her pulse.
(d) Says a prayer.
4. The narrator knows the girl in the hospital is not his love by her ____.
5. In the delirium of love, the narrator takes part in a ________.
(a) A meeting with a romance author.
(b) Blood drive.
(c) Student protest.
(d) Independence parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. One night a man dies of ________ at Rosa Cabarcas' house.
2. What does the narrator rush to save from the leak in his house?
3. The narrator imagines singing love duets by _________ with the girl.
4. What caused the bicycle accident that the narrator thinks the girl is involved in?
5. Who does the narrator compare the girl to after their time apart?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)