|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sealed up Rosa's house?
(a) A mysterious neighbor.
(b) The health department.
(c) The police department.
(d) Ministry of state.
2. In the delirium of love, the narrator takes part in a ________.
(a) Independence parade.
(b) Blood drive.
(c) Student protest.
(d) A meeting with a romance author.
3. What music is playing when the narrator goes into the room to see the girl after a month apart?
4. Where do the newspapers report the dead man from Rosa's was killed?
(a) The highway.
(b) An alley.
(c) The town square.
(d) A brothel.
5. What does the storm destroy at the narrator's house?
(a) Writing desk.
(b) Balcony window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator tell the hospital staff he is to gain entrance?
2. The narrator imagines singing love duets by _________ with the girl.
3. On the nights in December, what does the narrator detect in the air?
4. What does the narrator give the girl for her birthday?
5. Who does the narrator hear singing as he enters the girl's room for the third time?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)