1. What does the narrator decide to give himself for a birthday gift?
2. What birthday is the narrator celebrating at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator changes over time?
4. How long has it been since Rosa Cabarcas heard from the narrator?
5. What month is the narrator's birthday in?
6. The narrator describes himself as ugly, shy and __________.
7. The narrator's home is on the sunny side of what park?
8. Who did the narrator's father rent the bottom floor of his home to?
9. The narrator's mother was a notable interpreter of ________.
This section contains 3,265 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)