|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator have to sell to pay for the damages at Rosa Cabarcas's?
(a) A painting.
(c) A car.
2. How old is the editor-in-chief of the newspaper?
(a) 33 years old.
(b) 39 years old.
(c) 29 years old.
(d) 43 years old.
3. What day does the narrator's column appear in the paper?
4. The man who tells the narrator the truth about his mother's jewels is a ___________.
5. Who does the narrator refer to Casilda Armenta as?
(a) Old friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the narrator agree to pay Rosa Cabracas for his birthday night?
2. Who does the narrator want to spend the end of his life with?
3. Who does the narrator think stole the gems from his mother's jewels?
4. What does the narrator do for the first time with a woman the night he meets the girl?
5. The narrator's column becomes ________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)