|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator buy in the midst of reordering his house?
(a) Coffee pot.
(c) Electic razor.
(d) Record player.
2. Where does the narrator find a message scrawled in lipstick in the girl's room?
(a) On the mirror.
(b) On the wall.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On the sheet.
3. The doctor in Chapter 5 pronounces the doctor to be ____________.
(a) On death's door.
(b) In good health.
(c) Suffering from dementia.
(d) Dying of cancer.
4. Who is singing at the end of the novel?
(b) Rosa Cabarcas.
(c) The narrator.
5. For how many days did the narrator try to call Rosa Cabarcas's house, but got no answer?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women does the narrator dance with in the ceremony the night before his wedding?
2. The narrator's mother was a notable interpreter of ________.
3. What kind of editor was the narrator at the newspaper?
4. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator after he destroys the girl's room?
5. What does the narrator find when he goes to turn in his last column?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)