|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator at the end of the novel?
(b) Rosa Cabarcas's.
(c) A concert.
2. The narrator compares his weekly column to what?
(a) Archaeological ruins.
(b) Street signs.
(d) City map.
3. What does the housekeeper give the narrator for his birthday?
(a) A watch.
(b) Red roses.
(d) New clothes.
4. How old was the narrator when he started living in the house alone?
(a) 22 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 52 years old.
(d) 42 years old.
5. What does Casilda Armenta compare the narrator's anatomy to?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A mouse.
(d) A bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do when the girls in the office tease him about sex?
2. What color eyes does the narrator imagine the girl has when she is laughing?
3. How much does the narrator agree to pay Rosa Cabracas for his birthday night?
4. What day of the week does the narrator's birthday fall on?
5. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator after he destroys the girl's room?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)