|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the discreet driver warn the narrator happens at Rosa's house?
2. The narrator begins to enter the brothel through the back door instead of the ___ door.
3. What was the narrator's fiancé wearing the first time he saw her?
(a) A red dress.
(b) Black high heels.
(c) A lace negligee.
(d) An orange flower.
4. On occasion, the newspaper prints _______ as a favor to the narrator.
(c) Love letters.
(d) Theater reviews.
5. With whom does the narrator have his longest relationship?
(a) His dog.
(b) Rosa Cabarcas.
(c) His housekeeper.
(d) His cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator knows the girl in the hospital is not his love by her ____.
2. Who do the newspapers accuse of murdering the dead man from Rosa's?
3. Who helps the narrator write a front page story about the dead man?
4. Who does the narrator think stole the gems from his mother's jewels?
5. Who did the narrator's father rent the bottom floor of his home to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)