|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator she has been after her month-long disappearance?
2. What was the narrator told would flee from his body when he died?
3. Who do the newspapers accuse of murdering the dead man from Rosa's?
4. Whose poems is the narrator finally able to translate in the midst of his illness?
5. Where do the newspapers report the dead man from Rosa's was killed?
(a) An alley.
(b) The highway.
(c) The town square.
(d) A brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What page of the newspaper did the narrator's column move to after his ruined wedding?
2. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator changes over time?
3. What is the one flaw of the narrator's home?
4. What is the painting called that the narrator hangs in the girl's room?
5. What does the note the girl leaves with her gift call the narrator?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)