|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tile does the narrator's house have?
2. Who does the narrator think left the message scrawled in lipstick in the girl's room?
(a) The devil.
(b) The girl.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Rosa Cabarcas.
3. The narrator describes himself as ugly, shy and __________.
4. One night a man dies of ________ at Rosa Cabarcas' house.
(a) Slit throat.
(c) Stab wounds.
5. What does the editor of the newspaper call the narrator in defending his new columns?
(a) A historical landmark.
(b) A peaceful madman.
(c) The voice of reason.
(d) Representative of a generation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator put in his morning coffee?
2. What book helped the narrator understand his mother's mood?
3. Who gives the narrator the cat for his birthday?
4. What does the narrator bring to the girl after their time apart?
5. What does Rosa Cabarcas think is the narrator's problem when it comes to the girl?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)