|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days did the narrator try to call Rosa Cabarcas's house, but got no answer?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 10 days.
2. Who does the narrator call at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) The girl.
(b) The editor.
(c) Rosa Cabarcas.
(d) Ximena Ortiz.
3. Who did the narrator's father rent the bottom floor of his home to?
(a) Chinese farmers.
(b) Book seller.
(d) Italian merchants.
4. How much does the narrator agree to pay Rosa Cabracas for his birthday night?
(a) 4 pesos.
(b) 5 pesos.
(c) 7 pesos.
(d) 10 pesos.
5. What day does the narrator's column appear in the paper?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women does the narrator have on a list of sexual conquests by his fifties?
2. What time does the narrator wake each morning?
3. Where do the newspapers report the dead man from Rosa's was killed?
4. What does Rosa Cabarcas suggest the narrator do after he destroys the girls room?
5. Rosa Cabarcas offers the narrator another girl whose father wants __________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)