|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cat does the narrator get for his birthday?
2. What does the narrator say caused him to lose all his lovers?
(a) Insufficient funds.
(b) Mean heart.
(c) Pointless rigor.
(d) Empty soul.
3. How many children did the narrator's mother hope he would have?
(a) 6 children.
(b) 2 children.
(c) 3 children.
(d) 4 children.
4. What caused the bicycle accident that the narrator thinks the girl is involved in?
(b) A car.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bus.
5. What does the narrator shout at Rosa Cabarcas after she tries to explain the girl's appearance?
(c) My love.
(d) Damned whores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa Cabarcas think is the narrator's problem when it comes to the girl?
2. What changed most about the girl in their month apart?
3. Who does the narrator tell the hospital staff he is to gain entrance?
4. What does the narrator do with the girl the second night?
5. Who takes the ill cat to the veterinarian?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)