|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of earrings does the narrator give the girl?
2. What is the girl's hair like?
(a) Short and curly.
(b) Long and curly.
(c) Long and silky.
(d) Short and silky.
3. How many sheets of paper does the narrator always keep on his desk for writing his column?
4. Beside searching the streets and hospitals, where else does the narrator look for the girl?
(a) A shirt factory.
(b) Other brothels.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The docks.
5. What does the narrator bring to the girl after their time apart?
(a) Jewelry and make-up.
(b) Books and records.
(c) Clothes and shoes.
(d) Chocolates and flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tile does the narrator's house have?
2. The narrator's students nicknamed him Professor ___________.
3. Where does the narrator think condemned souls go?
4. What does the narrator do the night after he first sees the girl?
5. The narrator imagines singing love duets by _________ with the girl.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)