|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator's sense of _________ has always been more developed than his fear of death.
(a) Family obligations.
(b) Social decency.
2. What does the narrator call the newspaper censor?
(a) All-Seeing Seer.
(b) The Eyes.
(c) Abominable No Man.
(d) The Cutter.
3. What time did the bride's family begin to knock on the narrator's door on the day he missed his wedding?
4. What do the secretaries at the newspaper give to the narrator for his birthday?
(a) A cat.
(b) Silk boxers.
(c) A coffee maker.
(d) A recording of Chopin.
5. What does the narrator think he is dying from?
(a) A tumor.
(b) Old age.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does the narrator's birthday fall on?
2. What book helped the narrator understand his mother's mood?
3. What did the narrator's mother die from?
4. What was the narrator's fiancé wearing the first time he saw her?
5. What kind of music does the narrator listen to when he is missing the girl?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)