|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the narrator get paid a month to write his column?
(a) 12 pesos.
(b) 15 pesos.
(c) 14 pesos.
(d) 20 pesos.
2. What does the narrator do when the girls in the office tease him about sex?
3. The narrator thinks the newspaper offices have been remodeled to resemble a ____.
(b) Space ship.
(c) Maternity hospital.
4. The narrator's sense of _________ has always been more developed than his fear of death.
(b) Family obligations.
(c) Social decency.
5. What does the narrator shout at Rosa Cabarcas after she tries to explain the girl's appearance?
(b) My love.
(c) Damned whores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flowers does the narrator wish he could put in a vase in the girl's room?
2. What does the narrator buy in the midst of reordering his house?
3. Where does the narrator think condemned souls go?
4. Who sealed up Rosa's house?
5. What is the one flaw of the narrator's home?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)