|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
2. Who did the narrator's father rent the bottom floor of his home to?
(a) Italian merchants.
(b) Chinese farmers.
(d) Book seller.
3. The narrator buys the following to take to the girl's room EXCEPT one.
4. What does the narrator do the night after he first sees the girl?
(a) Sees her again.
(b) Visits another brothel.
(c) Goes to a concert.
(d) Can't sleep.
5. What does the editor of the newspaper call the narrator in defending his new columns?
(a) Representative of a generation.
(b) A historical landmark.
(c) The voice of reason.
(d) A peaceful madman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sheets of paper does the narrator always keep on his desk for writing his column?
2. What does the narrator decide to call the girl?
3. What does Rosa Cabarcas tell the narrator changes over time?
4. The narrator goes to a ________ to learn more about the girl's soul.
5. Where does the narrator find a message scrawled in lipstick in the girl's room?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)