|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl that Rosa Cabarcas finds?
(a) 16 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 14 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
2. What kind of tile does the narrator's house have?
3. Who is the editor-in-chief talking to when the narrator goes into his office as requested?
(b) His father.
(c) Rosa Cabarcas.
4. How much does the narrator get paid a month to write his column?
(a) 12 pesos.
(b) 20 pesos.
(c) 14 pesos.
(d) 15 pesos.
5. How old was the narrator when he went to the doctor about back pain?
(a) 62 years old.
(b) 42 years old.
(c) 72 years old.
(d) 52 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator compares his weekly column to what?
2. The narrator describes himself as ugly, shy and __________.
3. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
4. What does the narrator decide to give himself for a birthday gift?
5. What month is the narrator's birthday in?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)