|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator's mother was a notable interpreter of ________.
2. What day of the week does the narrator's birthday fall on?
3. What does the narrator have a reputation for being?
(a) A miser.
(d) A womanizer.
4. What kind of editor was the narrator at the newspaper?
5. What does the narrator do for the first time with a woman the night he meets the girl?
(b) Be kind.
(c) Stay dressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Rosa Cabarcas heard from the narrator?
2. Where does the narrator think condemned souls go?
3. What does the narrator decide to give himself for a birthday gift?
4. The narrator's home is on the sunny side of what park?
5. With whom does the narrator have his longest relationship?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)