Quiz: Chapter 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The narrator compares his weekly column to what?
b) Archaeological ruins.
c) Street signs.
d) City map.
2. How many children did the narrator's fiancé end up having?
a) 5 children.
b) 7 children.
c) 3 children.
d) 6 children.
3. Who carved the narrator's writing desk?
a) His uncle.
b) His grandfather.
c) His father.
4. What is the name of the girl to whom the narrator was engaged?
5. How many women does the narrator dance with in the ceremony the night before his wedding?
a) 22 women.
b) 20 women.
c) 12 women.
d) 10 women.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question...
This section contains 247 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)