|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think he is dying from?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A tumor.
(c) Old age.
2. What name does Rosa Cabarcas call the girl?
(d) La Nina.
3. With whom does the narrator have his longest relationship?
(a) His cat.
(b) Rosa Cabarcas.
(c) His dog.
(d) His housekeeper.
4. What subjects did the narrator teach?
(a) French and Italian.
(b) Latin and Spanish.
(c) Grammar and Reading.
(d) Math and Statistics.
5. How many days does it take Rosa Cabarcas to find the girl in Chapter 5?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does the narrator read to the girl?
2. What did the narrator have to sell to pay for the damages at Rosa Cabarcas's?
3. What does Rosa Cabarcas suggest the narrator do after he destroys the girls room?
4. What does the narrator bring to the girl after their time apart?
5. How old is the editor-in-chief of the newspaper?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)