|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did the narrator's fiancé leave the country after he left her at the altar?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 30 years.
2. The narrator has a large _____ collection.
3. How old is the editor-in-chief of the newspaper?
(a) 29 years old.
(b) 33 years old.
(c) 39 years old.
(d) 43 years old.
4. What does the narrator do for the first time with a woman the night he meets the girl?
(c) Be kind.
(d) Stay dressed.
5. The narrator describes himself as ugly, shy and __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator's students nicknamed him Professor ___________.
2. What does the narrator do when the girls in the office tease him about sex?
3. On occasion, the newspaper prints _______ as a favor to the narrator.
4. What does the narrator put in his morning coffee?
5. What does the narrator have a reputation for being?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)