|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cat does the narrator get for his birthday?
2. What does the narrator have a reputation for being?
(a) A miser.
(d) A womanizer.
3. What does the editor of the newspaper call the narrator in defending his new columns?
(a) A historical landmark.
(b) A peaceful madman.
(c) The voice of reason.
(d) Representative of a generation.
4. How old was the narrator when he went to the doctor about back pain?
(a) 52 years old.
(b) 72 years old.
(c) 42 years old.
(d) 62 years old.
5. What does Rosa Cabarcas tease the narrator about after his first night with the girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the storm destroy at the narrator's house?
2. The narrator goes to a ________ to learn more about the girl's soul.
3. In the delirium of love, the narrator takes part in a ________.
4. What did the narrator's mother die from?
5. What movies turned the narrator away from the cinema for good?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)