1. How did Jung refer to his autobiography while it was being written?
As "Aniela's project".
2. How often did Carl Jung and Aniela Jaffe spend time together gathering materials for Jung's autobiography?
A few hours each week.
3. Carl Gustav Jung shared his name with whom?
4. Where was Jung raised?
In Switzerland near the German border.
5. Where does Jung say his psychology originates?
In his unconcious mind.
6. What claim did Jung make for the mind?
It claims and keeps all experiences.
This section contains 5,503 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)