|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Travels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jung raised?
(a) In Switzerland near the German border.
(b) In France near the Swiss border.
(c) In Germany near the Dutch border.
(d) In England near the coast.
2. Whose company did Jung enjoy during his African travels?
(a) A European woman.
(b) A Japanese traveler.
(c) A native guide.
(d) A Muslim guide.
3. What was the actual event that changed Jung's perspective on his studies?
(a) He saw his father's face in a mirror.
(b) Lightning entered the dining room, touched all the silverware, and exited.
(c) His mother heard God's voice.
(d) A knife and table split.
4. What plan of treatment led Jung to his breakthrough?
(a) He used a new combination of medicines.
(b) He involved the patient in her own cure.
(c) He read the patient's writings.
(d) He worked with the patient's family.
5. What could Jung not have access to in North Africa?
(a) The markets.
(b) The private places where men retired.
(c) The churches.
(d) The realm of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was mental health practiced when Jung entered it?
2. What was Jung's experience at university?
3. What did Jung's new direction suggest he had to do next?
4. What did Jung consider doing with Freud's work?
5. What state was Jung's father in when Jung was integrating his fantasies with his interest in alchemy?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)