|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jung's first post located?
2. What effect did Jung's blasphemous dream have on him?
(a) It made him feel like an outcast.
(b) It made him feel fear.
(c) It made him feel sacrilegious.
(d) It made him feel impious glee.
3. Who did Jung consult with about his feelings about God and religion?
(a) Books by philosophers and writers.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His priest.
(d) His parents.
4. How was abnormal psychology seen in Jung's time?
(a) As a punishment for wayward psychologists.
(b) As nearer the occult than science.
(c) As scientifically worthless.
(d) As legitimate science.
5. What did Freud want from Jung?
(a) A disciple.
(b) A savior.
(c) An editor.
(d) An heir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the actual event that changed Jung's perspective on his studies?
2. What did Jung feel was true about his childhood experiences?
3. What was Jung afraid of as a child?
4. What did Jung's experience show him about Freud's practices?
5. What did Jung expect for his career and maturity?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)