|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sigmund Freud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jung pay for school?
(a) He got partial funding from the university.
(b) His parents paid to keep him there.
(c) He was fully funded by the university.
(d) He worked.
2. What field did Jung settle upon in university?
3. What does Jung say he was entirely ignorant about in his childhood experience?
(a) The family's reputation.
(b) The family's poverty.
(c) The family's wealth.
(d) The family's shameful history.
4. How did Jung's beliefs about God affect his thinking?
(a) Jung tried to stop thinking certain things for fear of blasphemy.
(b) Jung fostered his disbelief in private, and prepared to run away from his family.
(c) Jung felt deeply guilty and afraid of damnation.
(d) It made Jung feel like a hypocrite, since he didn't believe what he was saying in church.
5. What did Jung think about God?
(a) He thought God existed and was both kind and terrible.
(b) He thought God was wrathful and harsh.
(c) He thought that God was just a character in fairy tales.
(d) He thought God was essentially love and goodness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was abnormal psychology seen in Jung's time?
2. How old was Jung when his parents had his baby sister?
3. What was Freud's position in his field when Jung met him?
4. Where was Jung's first posting?
5. What did Jung feel when his parents brought home a baby sister?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)