|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The School Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jung say he realized held the greatest meaning for him as he grew older?
(a) His publications and his reputation.
(b) His relationship with Freud.
(c) His wife and family.
(d) His inner life and inner vision.
2. Where was Jung raised?
(a) In France near the Swiss border.
(b) In England near the coast.
(c) In Germany near the Dutch border.
(d) In Switzerland near the German border.
3. What does Jung say he remembers from his childhood?
(a) Not everything, only some things.
(b) Only a few key moments.
(c) Almost everything that happened.
(d) Only scattered fragments of events.
4. What was Jung afraid of as a child?
(a) Men in large groups.
(b) His father.
(c) Men in black frocks.
5. Who did Jung consult with about his feelings about God and religion?
(a) His teachers.
(b) Books by philosophers and writers.
(c) His priest.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jung's beliefs about God affect his thinking?
2. What kinds of conversations were standard fare in Jung's childhood household?
3. What does the mind contain, in Jung's view?
4. Where did Jung feel closest to God?
5. What did Jung think about God?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)