|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, On Life After Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jung's experience of his condition?
(a) He had a near-death experience.
(b) He had hallucinatory experiences.
(c) He transcended time and space.
(d) He had an out-of-body experience.
2. What did Jung begin to be interested in as his work followed its new direction?
(b) Architectural design.
(c) Musical composition.
3. Where does Jung say his psychology originates?
(a) In his racial identity.
(b) In his unconcious mind.
(c) In the history of his land.
(d) In his ancestors' experience.
4. What does the Kabala draw correlations between?
(a) Points in the Bible and qualities of temperament.
(b) Points in geography and historical events.
(c) Points in the sky and migration paths.
(d) Points on the body and essential qualities in the universe.
5. What does Jung ultimately say about the question of an afterlife?
(a) He says it does not interest him.
(b) He says it will never be answered.
(c) He says it is just an aspect of human life; mysterious.
(d) He says that it will always torment him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jung afraid of as a child?
2. What happened to give Jung a new perspective on his choice of field?
3. What kinds of conversations were standard fare in Jung's childhood household?
4. What headway had just been made when Jung began practicing?
5. Where did Jung build his house?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)