|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, On Life After Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jung feel when his parents brought home a baby sister?
(b) Ownership of the baby.
(c) Competitive urges.
(d) Disinterested disappointment.
2. How did Jung's feelings about Freud change as he got to know him?
(a) Jung was critical in addition to admiring him.
(b) Jung began to distrust Freud's theories.
(c) Jung began to dislike him intensely.
(d) Jung found more and more to revere about him.
3. How at home was Jung in North Africa?
(a) He did not understand the language.
(b) He knew his way around and understood the local language and customs.
(c) He was completely unfamiliar with the culture.
(d) He was familiar with the culture.
4. Where does Jung say his psychology originates?
(a) In his racial identity.
(b) In the history of his land.
(c) In his unconcious mind.
(d) In his ancestors' experience.
5. What effect did Jung's blasphemous dream have on him?
(a) It made him feel fear.
(b) It made him feel sacrilegious.
(c) It made him feel like an outcast.
(d) It made him feel impious glee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jung convey the depth and truth of his experiences in travel?
2. Where did Jung attend university?
3. When did Jung's friendship with Freud end?
4. When was Jung recovering from the death of his wife; a time during which he added on a tower to his house?
5. How often did Carl Jung and Aniela Jaffe spend time together gathering materials for Jung's autobiography?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)