|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, On Life After Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jung say that he thought had pushed Nietzsche over the brink into insanity?
(a) That Nietzsche was too close with his sister.
(b) That Nietzsche had inherited insanity from his parents.
(c) That Nietzsche did not have enough external life outside his work.
(d) That Nietzsche had not worked in a close enough community.
2. What was Jung's family like by the time he met Freud?
(a) He was divorced with two children.
(b) He was married with one child.
(c) He was married with five children.
(d) He was unmarried.
3. What field did Jung settle upon in university?
4. What was Jung's family's religion?
5. What did Jung feel was true about his childhood experiences?
(a) They were fixed in time and finite.
(b) They haunted him until he unlocked their meaning.
(c) There was a degree of eternality to them.
(d) They disappeared and never troubled him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jung say colonization affected the African medicine men?
2. What did Jung feel when his parents brought home a baby sister?
3. What claim did Jung make for the mind?
4. How many additions did Jung make to his house?
5. How does Jung convey the depth and truth of his experiences in travel?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)