Chapter 1, Introduction & First Years
1. How did Jung refer to his autobiography while it was being written?
(a) As "My story".
(b) As "Aniela's project".
(c) As "My Red Book".
(d) As "My gospel".
2. How often did Carl Jung and Aniela Jaffe spend time together gathering materials for Jung's autobiography?
(a) A few hours each day.
(b) A few hours a month.
(c) A few weekends a year.
(d) A few hours each week.
3. Carl Gustav Jung shared his name with whom?
(a) A former German Emperor.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His great-grandfather.
(d) His father.
4. Where was Jung raised?
(a) In England near the coast.
(b) In France near the Swiss border.
(c) In Germany near the Dutch border.
(d) In Switzerland near the German border.
5. Where does Jung say his psychology originates?
(a) In his ancestors' experience.
(b) In his unconcious mind.
(c) In his racial identity.
(d) In the history of his land.
6. What claim did Jung make for the mind?
(a) It warps truth around to protect the ego.
(b) It claims and keeps all experiences.
(c) It is selective in what it remembers.
(d) It blinds itself to painful experiences, and returns to them later.
This section contains 5,503 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)