|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patientia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his return to Greece and rebuilding of a city, Hadrian says that which individual is 12 years younger and the best of his friends?
2. As "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92" opens, Hadrian says that all BUT WHICH of the following friends understand and agree with his change of attitude toward war?
(a) Licinius Sura.
(c) Marcius Turbo.
3. When discussing relations with the Parthians, Hadrian says that he expects Marcus to continue the peace that has lasted for how many years?
4. When Hadrian is sixteen and finishes a course of military training, his guardian is persuaded to send him where for further academic study?
5. When Hadrian is initiated into a religious cult, the ceremony takes place on the banks of which river?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Hadrian when Marullinus casts the horoscope that says Hadrian will one day rule the world?
2. At the end of "Disciplina Augusta, 211-233," Hadrian grows angry with his bumbling secretary. Which part of the man's body does Hadrian seriously injure?
3. As Hadrian continues to discuss old age, sickness, and death, he comments that which of the following basic joys is deserting him?
4. After Hadrian's arrival in Macedonica, which of the following individuals is killed?
5. Which of the following individuals becomes the new emperor in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)