|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patientia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After discussing the honors paid to Trajan after his death, Hadrian says that Rome has changed but he has promised himself to save it from the petrification of all BUT WHICH of the following cities?
2. As Hadrian continues to discuss old age, sickness, and death, he comments that which of the following basic joys is deserting him?
3. While discussing his struggles against the misuse of judicial power, Hadrian states that he has had to reprimand the governor of which area?
(d) Asia Minor.
4. Upon returning to Alexandra after the visit to the magician in Canopus, Antinous convinces which individual to return to the magician with him?
5. What is the name of Trajan's grandniece, to whom Hadrian is married at twenty-eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hadrian presses Antinous to pick a tutor, the boy chooses which of the following individuals?
2. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92," what is the name of Trajan's niece, also Hadrian's mother-in-law?
3. When Hadrian is named a judge, in which of the following areas does he specialize?
4. When the Olympieion is dedicated in Greece, the country bestows all BUT WHICH of the following titles on Hadrian?
5. After the uncovered assassination plot, which of the following individuals increases the security around Hadrian in fear of a new revenge plot?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)