|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patientia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a young physician to whom Hadrian turns for help with his death after the huntsman refuses?
2. Hadrian talks about his reproach of Trajan for waiting twenty years to name a successor. How many years has Hadrian evaded the same issue?
3. Toward the end of "Patientia," Hadrian states that peace will again establish itself, and that all BUT WHICH of the following words will regain their meaning?
4. To which of the following individuals does Hadrian give the responsibility of cleaning up during the Jewish rebellion in Jerusalem?
5. When talking about the cities he establishes, Hadrian mentions the city of Hadrianotherae. In which region is this city located?
(a) Asia Minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. While discussing his sadness at how things change despite his attempts to immortalize them, Hadrian says science has been at a standstill since which famous individual?
2. In his discussion of his dreams, Hadrian recounts a recent episode in which he was hunting which of the following animals at the oasis of Ammon?
3. During their stay in Antioch, which of the following individuals tells Antinous and Hadrian the story of "The Bride of Corinth"?
4. After his reflections on his own genetic makeup Hadrian says he completes the revision of which city's constitution?
5. When Hadrian goes to Pelusium to mediate the disagreements between the Greeks and Jews, he is forced to spend how many days in a courtroom over the matter?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)