|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tellus Stabilita, 122-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Hadrian discusses his life he says that all BUT WHICH of the following seem nebulous and fleeting as a phantom?
2. After Hadrian's arrival in Macedonica, which of the following individuals is killed?
3. When Hadrian is sent to further his education, he studies medicine under which of the following individuals?
4. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," how is Aelius Hadrianus Afer related to Hadrian?
5. In "Tellus Stabilita, 122-149," Hadrian mentions that construction and renovation of camps in what area occupies him for a full year?
Short Answer Questions
1. While discussing Roman commerce during his time in Antioch, Hadrian mentions that which religious group is a constant problem for Rome in Alexandria?
2. Readers learn in Hadrian's discussion of his self-observation that he is almost how old?
3. As "Animula Vagula Blandula" opens, Hadrian has been to see his doctor. What is the doctor's name?
4. Hadrian mentions, in his discussion of how people relate to each other, that he has incurred some criticism because he likes to read what?
5. When Hadrian is attacked by a slave he sends the man to work in the mines; he says that which of the following cities would have survived had it shown some generosity?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)