|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tellus Stabilita, 122-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92," which of the following individuals does Hadrian consider his most dangerous enemy?
(c) Neratius Priscus.
(d) Lusius Quietus.
2. After winning Trajan's respect, Hadrian is placed in command of which legion?
3. After taking command of his own legion and performing well, Hadrian receives what token from Trajan?
4. After Hadrian returns to the Roman army and several problems erupt in the Orient at once, Hadrian manages to maintain order in which area?
5. As "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92" opens, Hadrian says that all BUT WHICH of the following friends understand and agree with his change of attitude toward war?
(c) Licinius Sura.
(d) Marcius Turbo.
Short Answer Questions
1. As "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49" opens, readers learn that which of Hadrian's relatives is a man named Marullinus?
2. When discussing relations with the Parthians, Hadrian says that he expects Marcus to continue the peace that has lasted for how many years?
3. After discussing his travels in Greece, Hadrian says that he holds his post as governor of Syria for how long when Trajan comes to him at Antioch?
4. In "Tellus Stabilita, 95-122," Hadrian regrets that he must fire a friend. He says that he sometimes counts which individual among his human victims?
5. Which of the following individuals becomes Hadrian's most vehement critic shortly after his marriage?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)