|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tellus Stabilita, 95-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After winning Trajan's respect, Hadrian is placed in command of which legion?
2. When Hadrian is sent to further his education, he studies medicine under which of the following individuals?
3. What animal is sacrificed as part of the ritual when Hadrian is initiated into the religious cult?
4. When Hadrian is sent to the first Sarmatian war with the title of governor of Pannonia, how long does the conflict last?
(a) Twenty-three weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six days.
(d) Eleven months.
5. Toward the end of "Tellus Stabilita, 95-122," Hadrian states that in twenty years of his rule he has passed how many without a fixed living location?
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking about books, Hadrian accuses which author of making life lighter than it is?
2. While reflecting on his life Hadrian says that he has been a lover of art, though not to the extent of which of the following emperors?
3. At the close of "Animula Vagula Blandula," Hadrian says that when philosophers have nothing more to tell us it is excusable to turn to which of the following?
4. When Hadrian faces revolt from Mauretania, which of the following individuals oversteps his orders and kills Hadrian's rival?
5. As he writes about his death, Hadrian says that he may die in all BUT WHICH of the following places?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)