|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tellus Stabilita, 95-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hadrian is sent to the first Sarmatian war with the title of governor of Pannonia, how long does the conflict last?
(a) Six days.
(b) Twenty-three weeks.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eleven months.
2. Which of the following individuals comes to Hadrian's aid with Trajan in Antioch, when Hadrian fears he is losing his position as Trajan's heir?
3. When Hadrian talks about how much he misses hunting and riding, he mentions his horse of what name?
4. After examining Hadrian, his doctor is alarmed at the Emperor's condition and blames which young physician who has been attending him?
5. After discussing his travels in Greece, Hadrian says that he holds his post as governor of Syria for how long when Trajan comes to him at Antioch?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Five years.
(c) Nine months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his travels in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92," Hadrian attends a peasant wedding in which of the following towns?
2. When Hadrian is named a judge, in which of the following areas does he specialize?
3. Hadrian mentions, in his discussion of how people relate to each other, that he has incurred some criticism because he likes to read what?
4. During Hadrian's time in the army, which of the following individuals reports on his activities to the emperor?
5. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," how is Aelius Hadrianus Afer related to Hadrian?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)