|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 49-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After winning Trajan's respect, Hadrian is placed in command of which legion?
2. In his discussion of Marullinus, Hadrian notes that he bore senatorial rank. How many of Hadrian's lineage achieved this rank?
3. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 49-69," what is the only thing Trajan respects at once?
4. Which of the following individuals becomes the new emperor in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49"?
5. Readers learn in Hadrian's discussion of his self-observation that he is almost how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. After his discussion of food and diet, which of the following emotions does Hadrian say can "unsettle the soul"?
2. Which of the following individuals becomes Hadrian's most vehement critic shortly after his marriage?
3. When discussing his method of alternation, Hadrian says that all BUT WHICH of the following are subject to interruption at any moment?
4. While discussing his military service, Hadrian mentions that he rose to the rank of tribune in which of the following legions?
5. While discussing his doctor visit, Hadrian comments that a man does not practice medicine for 30 years without some ______________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)