|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 49-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While discussing his relationships with the women around him, Hadrian says that he'd like to see them after all BUT WHICH of the following events?
(a) Death of a child.
(b) First waking up.
(c) Finding a wrinkle.
2. When Hadrian talks about how much he misses hunting and riding, he mentions his horse of what name?
3. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," which of the following individuals is currently emperor of Rome?
4. As he writes about his death, Hadrian says that he may die in all BUT WHICH of the following places?
5. In his reminiscence of education, Hadrian says that he will always be grateful to which of the following individuals for making him study Greek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is sacrificed as part of the ritual when Hadrian is initiated into the religious cult?
2. During the Sarmatian war Hadrian makes a practice of sending rash and ambitious soldiers back to Rome and replacing them with what kind of people?
3. During Hadrian's time in the army, which of the following individuals reports on his activities to the emperor?
4. As he announces his intention to write his autobiography, Hadrian mentions his secretary who was named ________.
5. As Hadrian continues to discuss old age, sickness, and death, he comments that which of the following basic joys is deserting him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)