|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 49-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," how is Aelius Hadrianus Afer related to Hadrian?
2. As "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49" opens, readers learn that which of Hadrian's relatives is a man named Marullinus?
3. Which of the following individuals becomes the new emperor in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49"?
4. When Hadrian is transferred to Macedonica, under which of the following legions does he serve?
5. During Hadrian's second stay in Rome, how much money (in sesterces) does Trajan give Hadrian to distribute to the public?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Eight million.
(c) Fifteen thousand.
(d) Two million.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he announces his intention to write his autobiography, Hadrian mentions his secretary who was named ________.
2. As Hadrian discusses his life he says that all BUT WHICH of the following seem nebulous and fleeting as a phantom?
3. When Hadrian is initiated into a religious cult, the ceremony takes place on the banks of which river?
4. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," which of the following individuals is currently emperor of Rome?
5. In "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 49-69," which of the following individuals is Trajan's wife who persuades him to let Hadrian write his speeches?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)