|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he announces his intention to write his autobiography, Hadrian mentions his secretary who was named ________.
2. After Hadrian's arrival in Macedonica, which of the following individuals is killed?
3. As Hadrian continues to discuss old age, sickness, and death, he comments that which of the following basic joys is deserting him?
4. Toward the end of "Animula Vagula Blandula," Hadrian states that there are people he's seen often that he won't recognize where?
5. While talking about books, Hadrian accuses which author of making life lighter than it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," Hadrian states that he has sought which of the following more than power?
2. Which of the following individuals becomes the new emperor in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49"?
3. In his discussion of Marullinus, Hadrian notes that he bore senatorial rank. How many of Hadrian's lineage achieved this rank?
4. While discussing his childhood, Hadrian says that though officially a Roman emperor is said to be born in Rome, he was actually born where?
5. How old is Hadrian when Marullinus casts the horoscope that says Hadrian will one day rule the world?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)