|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49" opens, readers learn that which of Hadrian's relatives is a man named Marullinus?
2. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," which of the following individuals is Hadrian's cousin?
3. When Hadrian is sixteen and finishes a course of military training, his guardian is persuaded to send him where for further academic study?
4. While discussing his doctor visit, Hadrian comments that a man does not practice medicine for 30 years without some ______________.
5. When Hadrian is sent to further his education, he studies medicine under which of the following individuals?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," how is Aelius Hadrianus Afer related to Hadrian?
2. Hadrian considers his life and decides that the life of which of the following is simple?
3. How old is Hadrian when Marullinus casts the horoscope that says Hadrian will one day rule the world?
4. Readers learn in Hadrian's discussion of his self-observation that he is almost how old?
5. While discussing his childhood, Hadrian says that though officially a Roman emperor is said to be born in Rome, he was actually born where?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)