|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his discussion of life Hadrian comments that his nature seems to be made up of equal parts of instinct and _________.
2. In "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," Hadrian states that he has sought which of the following more than power?
3. While discussing his military service, Hadrian mentions that he rose to the rank of tribune in which of the following legions?
4. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," which of the following individuals is currently emperor of Rome?
5. After examining Hadrian, his doctor is alarmed at the Emperor's condition and blames which young physician who has been attending him?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," how is Aelius Hadrianus Afer related to Hadrian?
2. When Hadrian talks about how much he misses hunting and riding, he mentions his horse of what name?
3. As Hadrian continues to discuss old age, sickness, and death, he comments that which of the following basic joys is deserting him?
4. When Hadrian is transferred to Macedonica, under which of the following legions does he serve?
5. In his discussion of Marullinus, Hadrian notes that he bore senatorial rank. How many of Hadrian's lineage achieved this rank?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)