|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Disciplina Augusta, 233-251.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hadrian states that if the collapse of Rome happens it will concern his successors, he mentions that it is which year of the Roman era?
2. While discussing his doctor visit, Hadrian comments that a man does not practice medicine for 30 years without some ______________.
3. After Hadrian's comments about Trajan's view of war, which of the following friends dies?
(a) Licinius Sura.
(d) Marcius Turbo.
4. In "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," Hadrian states that he has sought which of the following more than power?
5. As tensions explode in the Orient, Trajan's officer Quietus is dispatched to deal with all BUT WHICH of the following cities?
Short Answer Questions
1. As "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 49-69" opens, which of the following individuals is in command of the troops in Lower Germany?
2. In his discussion of the cities he establishes, Hadrian says that which of the following cities is one he cares least to revisit but to which he has devoted more pains?
3. After his return to Greece and rebuilding of a city, Hadrian says that which individual is 12 years younger and the best of his friends?
4. As Hadrian discusses his tomb, readers learn that it is placed along the bank of which river?
5. At the end of "Disciplina Augusta, 211-233," Hadrian grows angry with his bumbling secretary. Which part of the man's body does Hadrian seriously injure?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)