|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While discussing his relationships with the women around him, Hadrian says that he'd like to see them after all BUT WHICH of the following events?
(a) Death of a child.
(b) First waking up.
(c) Finding a wrinkle.
2. Hadrian considers his life and decides that the life of which of the following is simple?
3. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," which of the following individuals is currently emperor of Rome?
4. When Hadrian is sent to the first Sarmatian war with the title of governor of Pannonia, how long does the conflict last?
(a) Six days.
(b) Eleven months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Twenty-three weeks.
5. What animal is sacrificed as part of the ritual when Hadrian is initiated into the religious cult?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92," what is the name of Trajan's niece, also Hadrian's mother-in-law?
2. As Hadrian discusses his life he says that all BUT WHICH of the following seem nebulous and fleeting as a phantom?
3. While vising Chaeronea, Hadrian spends two days as the guest of which of the following famous Greek philosophers and writers?
4. After Hadrian returns to the Roman army and several problems erupt in the Orient at once, Hadrian manages to maintain order in which area?
5. During Hadrian's time in the army, which of the following individuals reports on his activities to the emperor?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)