|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 49-69" opens, which of the following individuals is in command of the troops in Lower Germany?
2. While vising Chaeronea, Hadrian spends two days as the guest of which of the following famous Greek philosophers and writers?
3. Which of the following individuals becomes the new emperor in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49"?
4. During "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92," which of the following individuals is one of Hadrian's supporters and becomes Trajan's new privy councillor?
(b) Lusius Quietus.
5. For what action is Hadrian reproached shortly after his marriage has taken place?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hadrian is sent to the first Sarmatian war with the title of governor of Pannonia, how long does the conflict last?
2. As Hadrian continues to discuss old age, sickness, and death, he comments that which of the following basic joys is deserting him?
3. Readers learn in Hadrian's discussion of his self-observation that he is almost how old?
4. As Hadrian discusses his life he says that all BUT WHICH of the following seem nebulous and fleeting as a phantom?
5. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," how is Aelius Hadrianus Afer related to Hadrian?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)