|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he writes about his death, Hadrian says that he may die in all BUT WHICH of the following places?
2. During his travels in Greece, Hadrian mentions seeing the spaces for statues in sanctuaries left empty by the theft of which emperor?
3. While discussing his childhood, Hadrian says that though officially a Roman emperor is said to be born in Rome, he was actually born where?
(b) Asia Minor.
4. During his travels in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92," Hadrian attends a peasant wedding in which of the following towns?
5. According to "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49," which of the following individuals is currently emperor of Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hadrian's arrival in Macedonica, which of the following individuals is killed?
2. Readers learn in Hadrian's discussion of his self-observation that he is almost how old?
3. While discussing his relationships with the women around him, Hadrian says that he'd like to see them after all BUT WHICH of the following events?
4. After discussing his travels in Greece, Hadrian says that he holds his post as governor of Syria for how long when Trajan comes to him at Antioch?
5. While discussing Roman commerce during his time in Antioch, Hadrian mentions that which religious group is a constant problem for Rome in Alexandria?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)