|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Hadrian's comments about Trajan's view of war, which of the following friends dies?
(c) Marcius Turbo.
(d) Licinius Sura.
2. While reflecting on his life Hadrian says that he has been a lover of art, though not to the extent of which of the following emperors?
3. Which of the following individuals comes to Hadrian's aid with Trajan in Antioch, when Hadrian fears he is losing his position as Trajan's heir?
4. During "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 69-92," which of the following individuals is one of Hadrian's supporters and becomes Trajan's new privy councillor?
(a) Lusius Quietus.
5. One of Hadrian's favorite women falls in love with a dancer; what is the dancer's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. After discussing Trajan's perilous position as he finds enemies on all sides, Hadrian notes that Trajan wastes an entire winter in the siege of which desert fortress?
2. After Hadrian's arrival in Macedonica, which of the following individuals is killed?
3. Which of the following religious cults does Hadrian explore during his time in the army?
4. When Trajan's will is finally written, and Hadrian learns that he will be Trajan's successor, which of the following individuals is the first to salute him as emperor?
5. Which of the following individuals becomes the new emperor in "Varius Multiplex Multiformis, 29-49"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)