|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saeculum Aureum, 171-189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following religious cults does Hadrian explore during his time in the army?
2. After discussing the honors paid to Trajan after his death, Hadrian says that Rome has changed but he has promised himself to save it from the petrification of all BUT WHICH of the following cities?
3. One of Hadrian's favorite women falls in love with a dancer; what is the dancer's name?
4. After Hadrian's arrival in Macedonica, which of the following individuals is killed?
5. After Nerva's death, Hadrian sets out to take the news to his cousin. Whose servants attack Hadrian on the way?
Short Answer Questions
1. As "Tellus Stabilita, 95-122" opens, Hadrian states that which of the following people are concerned only with reopening trade between Rome and India?
2. When Hadrian is sixteen and finishes a course of military training, his guardian is persuaded to send him where for further academic study?
3. When Hadrian is transferred to Macedonica, under which of the following legions does he serve?
4. When talking about various types of art, Hadrian says that which of the following cultures has chosen man as the center?
5. When Antinous joins the Mithraic cult after a merchant suggests that he do so, in which city does the initiation rite take place?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)