1. When was <i>Memoirs of Gluckel of Hameln</i> published in its current edition?
2. <i>Memoirs of Gluckel of Hameln</i> takes place beginning in what year?
3. How many children did Gluckel bear?
4. Who wrote the introduction to the book?
5. In what year did Gluckel's first husband die?
6. In what language were the diaries originally written?
7. In what year did Gluckel complete her diaries?
8. Where was Gluckel born?
9. Where did Gluckel's family go when the Jews were expelled from her hometown?
10. When did the Swedes take over Altona?
11. What was the name of Gluckel's father?
12. Life in Hamburg was granted at the mercy of whom?
This section contains 2,919 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)