|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the third eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
2. Who did Chayim ask to recommend a Talmud scholar to arbitrate for him in Hildesheim?
3. Who did Yenta marry after the death of her husband?
4. To whom was Gluckel's sister betrothed?
(a) Reb Anders.
(b) Reb Heinz.
(c) Reb Gumpel.
(d) Moshe Sneider.
5. How far in the future was Zipporah's wedding set in Book IV?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two and a half years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One and a half years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gluckel wrote in Book III that Judah brought them nothing, but now has how many Reichsthalers?
2. What was the name of Gluckel's mother?
3. Who was Elias' mother?
4. Gluckel's first husband came from a family of how many children?
5. Who was the sixth of Joseph Hameln's children?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)