|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did a rule exist that caused Jews who died there to forfeit all their possessions?
(b) Leipzig Fair.
(c) Zieg Fair.
2. What was the vocation of Gluckel's second husband?
3. How old was Gluckel when she was betrothed?
4. How old was Gluckel when her first husband died?
5. How many children did Gluckel bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bela's mother make and sell before she married?
2. Who traveled to England but stopped to prosper in Amsterdam in Book III?
3. Where did Gluckel's family go when the Jews were expelled from her hometown?
4. How many children did Gluckel and her first husband have?
5. In her introduction to her memoirs, Gluckel wrote that it was what year?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)