|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the father bird do to the first bird he was taking across the stream in Gluckel's introduction to her memoirs?
(a) Abandoned it.
(b) Drowned it.
(c) Kissed it.
(d) Saved it.
2. On what date was Chayim Hameln laid to rest?
(a) March 23.
(b) January 16.
(c) January 31.
(d) July 7.
3. How many children did Gluckel and her first husband have?
4. Where did the wedding of Gluckel's son Moses' take place?
5. Who accompanied Gluckel to Frankfort in Book VI?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which brother of Chayim's came to pray for him after he was injured from falling in Book V?
2. In what year did Gluckel complete her diaries?
3. Memoirs of Gluckel of Hameln takes place beginning in what year?
4. Where did Gluckel's family decide to go after the plague was rumored in Hamburg?
5. Who was the eighth of Joseph Hameln's children?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)