|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brought Moses to meet with Gluckel, Esther, and Nathan in Book V?
(a) Abraham Krumbach.
(b) Reb Abraham Levinson.
(c) Samuel Lifshitz.
(d) Moshe Levinson.
2. Where did Loeb Hamburger live?
3. After which holiday does Gluckel's family decide to leave Hamburg in Book III?
(a) Yom Kippur.
(c) New Year's.
4. Who was the eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
5. In her introduction to her memoirs, what kind of book did Gluckel write that she had no intention of writing because there were already many of them?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Gluckel's family form a partnership only to dissolve it a year later because he did not put up the money agreed upon?
2. For how long did the Talmud instructor agree to teach and board Joseph in Book V?
3. When did Gluckel's family return to Hameln?
4. How old was Miriam when Gluckel remarried?
5. What did Bela's mother make and sell before she married?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)