|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mordecai was killed between Hanover and where?
2. Who was the eighth of Joseph Hameln's children?
3. What son was Gluckel nursing when she and Chayim visited his parents in Book IV?
4. Who traveled to England but stopped to prosper in Amsterdam in Book III?
(a) Mordecai Cohen and Loeb Bischere.
(b) Mordecai Cohen and Joseph Hameln.
(c) Chayim Hameln and Loeb Bischere.
(d) Abraham Lietz and Loet Bischere.
5. In what year was Chayim Hameln laid to rest?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Gluckel's second marriage set?
2. In what month did Chayim fall on a sharp stone while on business?
3. Gluckel's first husband came from a family of how many children?
4. Gluckel wrote in Book IV: "Love thy God with all thy ____."
5. Who was the fourth eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)