|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Gluckel praying with when Chayim died?
(a) Joseph Hamil.
(b) Feibisch Levi.
(c) Abraham Levi.
(d) Moshe Lifishitz.
2. Who did Joseph Hameln go to live with after running out of money?
(a) Alexander Lietz.
(b) Leffmann Behrens.
(c) Abraham Schneider.
(d) Hannah Goldman.
3. Who was Hannah betrothed to?
4. What was the name of Gluckel's mother?
5. Who did Yenta marry after the death of her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Gluckel meet at Leipzig Fair to discuss the matter with Loeb in Book V?
2. How long did Gluckel and Chayim stay with his parents in Book IV?
3. How long had it been since Gluckel and Chayim had seen Chayim's parents in Book IV?
4. Under whose rule did the Jews settle in Altona?
5. What did Gluckel's father trade?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)