|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mordecai decide to trade in Germany?
2. Who was the fourth eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
(d) Reb Samuel.
3. Gluckel's first husband came from a family of how many children?
4. Where was Gluckel's maternal grandfather from?
5. In what year was Chayim Hameln laid to rest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Judah Berlin's uncle?
2. How much money did it cost Joseph Hameln to stay in Hildesheim for five more years in Book IV?
3. How many children did Gluckel bear?
4. What did Gluckel's father trade?
5. Who was recommended to Chayim as a Talmud scholar to arbitrate for him in Hildesheim?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)