|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gluckel's father trade?
(a) Tea and spices.
(d) Precious stones.
2. In what month did Chayim fall on a sharp stone while on business?
3. Where did Joseph Hameln set up Yenta and his bride?
4. Mordecai was killed between Hanover and where?
5. Gluckel's first husband came from a family of how many children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gluckel praying with when Chayim died?
2. What was the value of the goods that Gluckel took from Loeb's business for his debt to her in Book V?
3. Who was the third eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
4. Who fell upon hard times in Poland who was helped by Joseph until being enticed by unfulfilled promises in Hameln?
5. Where did Gluckel's parents stop on their way to Hameln at Gluckel's wedding?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)