|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the third eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
2. Who was the seventh of Joseph Hameln's children?
(a) Reb Samuel.
(b) Reb Isaac.
(d) Loeb Bonn.
3. How long did Gluckel and Chayim stay in Hameln after marrying?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
4. Who fell upon hard times in Poland who was helped by Joseph until being enticed by unfulfilled promises in Hameln?
(a) Abraham Hameln.
(b) Solomon Gans.
(c) Hirz Letz.
(d) Samuel Cleves.
5. Who was the second eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gluckel's maternal grandfather?
2. How many wedding guests traveled to Gluckel's wedding in addition to Gluckel's parents?
3. Where did Joseph Hameln move to await word to return to the Promised Land?
4. Who was recommended to Chayim as a Talmud scholar to arbitrate for him in Hildesheim?
5. Where did Gluckel's family go when the Jews were expelled from her hometown?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)