|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Gluckel's maternal grandfather from?
2. What was the name of Chayim Hameln's father?
(a) Joseph Hameln.
(b) Samuel Hameln.
(c) Abraham Hameln.
(d) Michael Hameln.
3. Who was the second eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
4. What was the name of Judah Berlin's uncle?
5. Who was the fifth of Joseph Hameln's children?
(a) Reb Isaac.
(c) Reb Samuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gluckel's maternal grandfather?
2. In what language were the diaries originally written?
3. Who did Gluckel's family stop to visit in Hanover in Book III?
4. When did Gluckel's family return to Hameln?
5. After which holiday does Gluckel's family decide to leave Hamburg in Book III?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)