|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Swedes take over Altona?
2. Life in Hamburg was granted at the mercy of whom?
(a) The State Council.
(b) The Dictator.
(c) The King.
(d) The Town Council.
3. From whom did Gluckel receive secular education?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her mother.
4. Where did Gluckel's family go when the Jews were expelled from her hometown?
5. How old was Gluckel when she was betrothed?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Gluckel's sister betrothed?
2. What did Gluckel's father trade?
3. In what language were the diaries originally written?
4. Gluckel's first husband came from a family of how many children?
5. What was the vocation of Gluckel's second husband?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)