|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Gluckel's sister's fiance from?
2. In her introduction to her memoirs, Gluckel recommended to her children that they be honest with both Jews and Gentiles in what?
(a) All matters.
(b) Money and goods.
3. Who did Yenta marry after the death of her husband?
4. What was the name of Gluckel's aunt name who was orphaned with her mother?
5. How old was Gluckel when she was married?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Gluckel and her first husband have?
2. Who was the fourth eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
3. How many of Gluckel's children were still living at home when her first husband died?
4. What did Gluckel find to be a "dull, shabby hole" in Book II?
5. Who was the ninth of Joseph Hameln's children?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)