|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Gluckel when the German Jews were forced to leave Hamburg?
2. Who was the ninth of Joseph Hameln's children?
3. Under whose rule did the Jews settle in Altona?
(a) The King of Germany.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The King of Sweden.
(d) The King of Denmark.
4. Who was the fourth eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
(b) Reb Samuel.
5. Who became pregnant at the same time that Gluckel did with her first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Gluckel when she died?
2. What was the name of Chayim Hameln's father?
3. What did Gluckel find to be a "dull, shabby hole" in Book II?
4. What was the name of Gluckel's sister?
5. Who was the richest Altona Jew?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)