|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Life in Hamburg was granted at the mercy of whom?
(a) The State Council.
(b) The Town Council.
(c) The Dictator.
(d) The King.
2. Who did the widow of Sussmann Gans marry?
3. In what year did Gluckel complete her diaries?
4. Who wrote the introduction to the book?
(a) Robert S. Rosen.
(b) Stephen Schultz.
(c) Andrew Rosen.
(d) Chaim Rosenwald.
5. Who became pregnant at the same time that Gluckel did with her first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Gluckel's aunt name who was orphaned with her mother?
2. Who first published Gluckel's memoirs in 1896?
3. Who was the seventh of Joseph Hameln's children?
4. From whom did Gluckel receive secular education?
5. What "provides all we need to find and learn the journey through this world to the next," according to Gluckel in her introduction to the memoirs?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)