|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the fourth eldest of Joseph Hameln's siblings?
(d) Reb Samuel.
2. How old was Gluckel when she was married?
3. Who did Yenta marry after the death of her husband?
4. Where did Joseph Hameln move to await word to return to the Promised Land?
5. In her introduction to her memoirs, what kind of book did Gluckel write that she had no intention of writing because there were already many of them?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Swedes take over Altona?
2. Where did Gluckel and Chayim arrive for New Year's in Book IV?
3. Life in Hamburg was granted at the mercy of whom?
4. Where did Gluckel and Chayim go after Hameln?
5. What was the name of Gluckel's aunt name who was orphaned with her mother?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)