|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposed to Esther, Gluckel's daughter?
(a) Levi Hirsch.
(b) Reb Moses.
(c) Moses Krumbach.
(d) Samuel Hameln.
2. Memoirs of Gluckel of Hameln takes place beginning in what year?
3. Under whose arm did Gluckel find a sore that was thought to be the plague?
4. Who was the richest Altona Jew?
(a) Chayim Furst.
(b) Joseph Hameln.
(c) Chayim Hameln.
(d) Alexander Hurst.
5. How many wedding guests traveled to Gluckel's wedding in addition to Gluckel's parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Joseph Hameln's children died at the age of fifty?
2. Who did the widow of Sussmann Gans marry?
3. How long did Gluckel and Chayim stay in Hameln after marrying?
4. Who became pregnant at the same time that Gluckel did with her first child?
5. In what year did Gluckel complete her diaries?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)