|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Yenta Hameln betrothed?
(a) Abraham Letz.
(b) Solomon Gans.
(c) Samuel Cleves.
(d) Hirz Letz.
2. How old was Gluckel when she was betrothed?
3. Who did the widow of Sussmann Gans marry?
4. Life in Hamburg was granted at the mercy of whom?
(a) The King.
(b) The Dictator.
(c) The State Council.
(d) The Town Council.
5. How old was Gluckel when the Swedes attacked Altona?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Gluckel's first husband die?
2. How much money did Joseph Hameln have when Chayim and Gluckel visited in Book IV?
3. What was the name of Gluckel's aunt name who was orphaned with her mother?
4. Where did Loeb Hamburger live?
5. How old was Mata when she died?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)