|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boarder did Gluckel and her husband send to Poland to do business for them in the beginning of Book III?
2. What was the name of Gluckel's sister?
3. After which holiday does Gluckel's family decide to leave Hamburg in Book III?
(a) Yom Kippur.
(b) New Year's.
4. Where was Gluckel's maternal grandfather from?
5. For how long did the Talmud instructor agree to teach and board Joseph in Book V?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mata when she died?
2. How old was Gluckel when the Swedes attacked Altona?
3. Who killed Mordecai?
4. Who was Gluckel praying with when Chayim died?
5. What was the name of Gluckel's mother?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)