Quiz: Introduction to Book V
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many children did Gluckel bear?
2. In her introduction to her memoirs, Gluckel recommended to her children that they be honest with both Jews and Gentiles in what?
a) All matters.
c) Money and goods.
3. How much money did it cost Joseph Hameln to stay in Hildesheim for five more years in Book IV?
a) 1,000 Reichsthalers.
b) 18,000 Reichsthalers.
c) 20,000 Reichsthalers.
d) 10,000 Reichsthalers.
4. On what date was Chayim Hameln laid to rest?
a) July 7.
b) January 31.
c) January 16.
d) March 23.
5. How long after Hendele's wedding did she die?
a) 4 weeks.
This section contains 274 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)