1. When was Memoirs of Gluckel of Hameln published in its current edition?
2. Memoirs of Gluckel of Hameln takes place beginning in what year?
3. How many children did Gluckel bear?
4. Who wrote the introduction to the book?
(a) Andrew Rosen.
(b) Stephen Schultz.
(c) Chaim Rosenwald.
(d) Robert S. Rosen.
5. In what year did Gluckel's first husband die?
6. In what language were the diaries originally written?
7. In what year did Gluckel complete her diaries?
8. Where was Gluckel born?
(a) Hanover, Germany.
(b) Hameln, Gernany.
(c) Hamburg, Germany.
(d) Danzig, Poland.
9. Where did Gluckel's family go when the Jews were expelled from her hometown?
10. When did the Swedes take over Altona?
11. What was the name of Gluckel's father?
(a) Lob Pinkerle.
(b) Chayim Hameln.
(c) Joseph Hameln.
(d) Joseph Pinkerle.
12. Life in Hamburg was granted at the mercy of whom?
(a) The State Council.
(b) The King.
(c) The Dictator.
(d) The Town Council.
This section contains 2,915 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)