|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11, pp. 97-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the innkeeper tell Memed about in "Chapter 7"?
(a) His childhood town.
(b) His job.
(c) How to make money.
(d) How to find a woman.
2. How many villages are in Dikenli?
3. How far does Memed walk from his home village in "Chapter 2"?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Four hours.
4. How does Hatche's mother feel about turning the letter in to the judge?
(a) She feels that it is difficult.
(b) She feels worried.
(c) She feels proud.
(d) She feels intimidated by his office.
5. Why does Abdi take so much of Memed's wheat in "Chapter 5"?
(a) Because of an increase in taxes.
(b) As punishment for running away.
(c) He has a new family to feed.
(d) Because he paid for the seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of Memed's wheat does Abdi take in "Chapter 5"?
2. Why does Memed order sherbet in "Chapter 7"?
3. In "Chapter 6", what does Memed want to do to the calf?
4. In "Chapter 7", what does Memed do when the old man offers him food?
5. What season is it in "Chapter 4"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)