|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As F. Jasmin gets agitated at twilight on the day before the wedding, what does she do?
2. What times does F. Jasmin begin to eat her last dinner with Bernice and John Henry?
3. Which character says," Fool's hill. You have a whole lot less of sense than I was giving you credit for. What makes you think they want to take you along with them? Two is a company and three is a crowd."
4. Who was coming to visit Bernice on the night that F. Jasmin was at her home?
5. What does F. Jasmin say she will do if her brother and the bride do not take her with them?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is F. Jasmin 's dream in which she faced an opening door, significant to the plot of the story? Please use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
How does Frankie's innocence isolate her from the real world? How is Frankie's innocence diminished? Please use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
How does becoming F. Jasmin help Frankie to escape her current situation? How does becoming F. Jasmin hinder Frankie's escape from her current situation? How are Frankie, F. Jasmin, and Frances similar? How are they different? Please use specific examples from the book.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)