Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which one of Bernice's husbands was so violent that Bernice had to call the law on him?
2. What does F. Jasmin spend the Saturday before the wedding doing?
3. Which character says, "If it's anything I mortally despise it's a person who starts out to tell something and works up people's interest and then stops"?
4. What was the nationality of the Blue Moon's owner?
5. When Frankie becomes angry because she does not feel like sleeping over at her house, what reason does she give...
This section contains 1,691 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)