|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While talking to John Henry after her date, what does Frankie eat to get the disgust in her mouth to go away?
(a) Six tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
(b) A handful of raisins.
(c) A tablespoon of sugar.
(d) A bowl full of grapes.
2. What is F. Jasmin's biggest fear at the end of Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) F. Jasmin fears that the solider might have followed her back home.
(b) F. Jasmin fears that she might marry a solider,
(c) F. Jasmin fears that she might be a murderer.
(d) F. Jasmin fears that she might not travel with Jarvis and Janice.
3. Which one of the following is not something that Bernice's mother says will be in F. Jasmin's future?
4. Instead of taking F. Jasmin dancing, where does the solider take her instead?
(a) His room.
(b) A local bar.
(c) The banks of the river.
(d) Back home.
5. What does Bernice want F. Jasmin to channel her energy on?
(a) School work.
(b) Traveling around the world.
(c) Finding a beau of her own.
(d) Making new friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. Jasmin, Bernice, and John Henry all do, suddenly, at the same time in the darkening kitchen?
2. Which character says, "If it's anything I mortally despise it's a person who starts out to tell something and works up people's interest and then stops"?
3. What was F. Jasmin's favorite food?
4. Which character says, "That's a sweet dress you got on. And them silver shoes! And silk stockings! You look like a regular grown girl"?
5. What times does F. Jasmin begin to eat her last dinner with Bernice and John Henry?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)