|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does F. Jasmin knock the solider out?
(a) She hits him over the head with a water basin.
(b) She hits him over the head with a lead pipe.
(c) She hits him in the head with a baseball bat.
(d) She breaks a glass water pitcher over his head.
2. Which character says, "If it's anything I mortally despise it's a person who starts out to tell something and works up people's interest and then stops"?
(b) John Henry.
(c) F. Jasmin.
(d) Solider from the Blue Moon.
3. What times does F. Jasmin begin to eat her last dinner with Bernice and John Henry?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 7:00 pm.
4. Which one of Bernice's husbands became a mental patient just weeks after they married?
(a) Her third husband.
(b) Her second husband.
(c) Her fourth husband.
(d) Her first husband.
5. A few minutes after 5:00 pm, what does F. Jasmin try to describe to Bernice?
(a) Her experience by a dress with a schoolmate.
(b) Her expereince of seeing the two boys out of the corner of her eye.
(c) Her experience at the Blue Moon with the solider.
(d) Her experience telling the Portguese man about her post-wedding plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When F. Jasmin returns home from her date, how does her father take the question that she asks?
2. Which one of Bernice's husbands was an alcoholic?
3. What Bible verse does Bernice reference while speaking with F. Jasmin about the wedding?
4. As F. Jasmin gets agitated at twilight on the day before the wedding, what does she do?
5. Which character says, " I'll never be so glad to get to any place in all my life as Winter hill tomorrow"?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)