|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is F. Jasmin's father?
2. As F. Jasmin gets agitated at twilight on the day before the wedding, what does she do?
(a) She pulls wildly at her hair.
(b) She paces around the table waving a knife.
(c) She screams loudly at John Henry and Bernice.
(d) She threatens to shoot the bride and groom if they do not take her with them.
3. What is F. Jasmin's biggest fear at the end of Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) F. Jasmin fears that she might marry a solider,
(b) F. Jasmin fears that she might be a murderer.
(c) F. Jasmin fears that the solider might have followed her back home.
(d) F. Jasmin fears that she might not travel with Jarvis and Janice.
4. What does the sign above the sign above the sink in the Blue Moon hotel read?
(a) Strictly Washing.
(b) No Dumping.
(c) No Loitering.
(d) No Washing.
5. What street does Bernice live on?
6. Who was Ludie Freeman?
(a) Bernice's second husband who cheated on her with another woman.
(b) Bernice's first husband and the only man she truely loved.
(c) Bernice's third husband who abused her.
(d) Bernice's fourth husband who was killed in the military.
7. How long ago does Bernice say she met Ludie?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 20 years ago.
(c) 30 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
8. What is Bernice's mom's name?
(a) Little Bits.
(b) Big Mama.
(c) Mama B.
(d) Itsy Bitsy.
9. What was F. Jasmin's favorite food?
(a) Corn bread.
(d) The ham knuckle.
10. What type of dress does F. Jasmin plan on wearing to the wedding?
(a) A spaghetti strap gown.
(b) A gown with a long train.
(c) A long sleeved gown.
(d) A strapless gown.
11. Which character warns, "Sure enough. I'm perfectly serious. It don't do you any good to mess around between Forks Falls and this town. I've seen a whole lot of pictures of Cubans and Mexicans. They have a good time"?
(a) F. Jasmin.
(b) John Henry.
12. What does Bernice want F. Jasmin to channel her energy on?
(a) Making new friends.
(b) Finding a beau of her own.
(c) Traveling around the world.
(d) School work.
13. Where is Bernice's house located?
14. What does F. Jasmin say she will do if her brother and the bride do not take her with them?
(a) She will hide in their car.
(b) She will run away with her solider.
(c) She will live with John Henry's family.
(d) She will shoot herself in the head.
15. How does F. Jasmin, Bernice, and John Henry know that the last afternoon in the kitchen is over?
(a) F. Jasmin goes to room to pack her belongings.
(b) Mr. Addams returns home from work.
(c) John Henry leaves to go home.
(d) Bernice leaves to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did F. Jasmin suspect was in the drink that the solider from the Blue Moon gave her?
2. What does F. Jasmin do while Bernice tells her the story of Ludie Freeman?
3. What does F. Jasmin, Bernice, and John Henry all do, suddenly, at the same time in the darkening kitchen?
4. What no longer scares F. Jasmin now that she knows she is leaving?
5. How does F. Jasmin knock the solider out?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)