|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the solider order for F.Jasmin at the Blue Moon?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A Coca-Cola.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A beer.
2. What was the name of Berenice's first husband?
(a) Samuel Kemp.
(b) Ludie Freeman.
(c) Lorenzo Johnson.
(d) James Claiborne.
3. What color are Frankie's eyes at the start of Part 1, when she is instructed by Bernice to look in the mirror?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 1, which character says, "At one time Uncle Charles was one of the leading citizens."
(a) Mr. Addams.
(c) F. Jasmin.
(d) John Henry.
5. What does F. Jasmin say is her favorite color?
6. When Frankie becomes angry because she does not feel like sleeping over at her house, what reason does she give John Henry for inviting him?
(a) She tells him that she only invited him because Jarvis wanted to see him.
(b) She tells him that she only invited him because her father told her to invite him.
(c) She tells him that she only invited him because she didn't have anything else to do.
(d) She tells him that she only invited him because he looked so ugly and lonesome.
7. Who does Frankie's father tell her is looking for her while she is traveling around town on the Saturday before Jarvis's wedding?
(a) John Henry.
8. Who is the first person on the Saturday before the wedding to speak to F. Jasmin while she is in town?
(a) The solider from the Blue Moon.
(b) The monkey man.
(c) Mr. Addams.
(d) The owner of the Blue Moon.
9. Which war takes place during this novel?
(a) Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) World War I.
10. How is Uncle Charles related to Frankie?
(a) Uncle Charles was the brother of Frankie's mother.
(b) Uncle Charles was the friend of the family.
(c) Uncle Charles was the brother of Mr. Addams.
(d) Uncle Charles was the great uncle of John Henry West.
11. What does F.Jasmin realize about the soldier as they sat in the Blue Moon to talk to each other?
(a) F. Jasmin realizes that the soldier thinks she is much older than she really is.
(b) F. Jasmin realizes that the soldier has been discharged from the military.
(c) F. Jasmin realizes that the solider has not traveled overseas.
(d) F. Jasmin realises that that soldier knows Jarvis.
12. Which character makes the following remark, "You know its still hard for me to realize that the world turns around at a rate of about a thousand miles an hour."
(b) John Henry.
13. What is not one of the ways Frankie spends her day?
(a) Playng with her dolls.
(b) Playing bridge.
(c) Throwing knives against the backside of the garage.
14. Where does Frankie work on Saturday mornings?
(a) At the local beauty parlor.
(b) Her father's jewlery shop.
(c) At the town market.
(d) Her mother's boutique.
15. How old is Frankie Addams' cousin John Henry?
(a) 7 years-old.
(b) 8 years-old.
(c) 9 years-old.
(d) 6 years-old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. Jasmin spend the Saturday before the wedding doing?
2. What did Frankie used to do at the Blue Moon?
3. In Part I, what happens to Frankie's best friend?
4. What outfit has Frankie worn all summer?
5. What did Frankie shoplift from Sears and Roebuck?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)