|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was coming to visit Bernice on the night that F. Jasmin was at her home?
2. What times does F. Jasmin begin to eat her last dinner with Bernice and John Henry?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) 7:00 pm.
(c) 5:00 pm.
(d) 4:00 pm.
3. When did Frankie's mother die?
(a) When Frankie was 2 years old.
(b) When Frankie was born.
(c) When Frankie was 4 years old.
(d) When Frankie was 6 years old.
4. How old was Berenice when she married her first husband?
(a) 13 years-old.
(b) 19 years-old.
(c) 17 years-old.
(d) 15 years-old.
5. What frustrates and frightens F. Jasmin at twilight on the day before the wedding while she is in the kitchen?
(a) John Henry will not have any friends if she leaves.
(b) Her father seems like he will not miss her if she leaves.
(c) Bernice hide all of her clothes so she cannot pack her bags.
(d) She is unable to say what she means.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F.Jasmin realize about the soldier as they sat in the Blue Moon to talk to each other?
2. During what month does the story take place?
3. How much time did Jarvis spend in Alaska?
4. Where did Bernice and Ludie get married?
5. How long was Bernice married to Ludie?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)