|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What no longer scares F. Jasmin now that she knows she is leaving?
(a) The jail.
(b) The girls' club.
(c) The Blue Moon.
(d) Sears & Roebuck.
2. What does F. Jasmin stop to look at on her way to Bernice's house?
(a) The Blue Moon.
(b) The jail.
(c) The department store.
(d) The school house.
3. While on her date with the solider, what time does the soldier tell F. Jasmin that the band starts to play?
(a) 11:00 pm.
(b) 9:00 pm.
(c) 10:00 pm.
4. What did Frankie used to do at the Blue Moon?
(a) She stood outside on the sidewalk with her nose pressed against the screen door and watch the customers.
(b) She would stand outside on the sidewalk and listen to the radio programs.
(c) She would meet up with friends outside of the Blue Moon.
(d) She would sit outside of the Blue Moon in hopes that she would see her brother when he came to town.
5. Where does Frankie's brother and his bride-to-be plan to hold their wedding?
(a) At the bride's home in Winter Hill.
(b) In Frankie's father's home.
(c) In the countryside.
(d) At the groom's church in Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. A few minutes after 5:00 pm, what does F. Jasmin try to describe to Bernice?
2. How did Ludie die?
3. What is not one of the ways Frankie spends her day?
4. What state is the soldier from the Blue Moon originally from?
5. Which of the following was not on the parlor table at Bernice's house?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)