|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frankie work on Saturday mornings?
(a) At the town market.
(b) Her mother's boutique.
(c) Her father's jewlery shop.
(d) At the local beauty parlor.
2. How old was Frankie when her grandmother died?
(a) 9 years-old.
(b) 7 years-old.
(c) 10 years-old.
(d) 8 years-old.
3. What state is the soldier from the Blue Moon originally from?
4. What did Frankie send Jarvis when he first left for Alaska?
(a) A handmade handkerchief.
(b) A pair of warm socks.
(c) A long letter.
(d) A box of homemade fudge.
5. In the kitchen, what does Bernice do to try to calm F. Jasmin down after she is agitated?
(a) Bernice slaps F. Jasmin.
(b) Bernice shakes F. Jasmin.
(c) Bernice pours cold water over her head.
(d) Bernice insists that she rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. After telling F. Jasmin about her four marriages, what does Bernice warn F. Jasmin of?
2. Which character says," Fool's hill. You have a whole lot less of sense than I was giving you credit for. What makes you think they want to take you along with them? Two is a company and three is a crowd."
3. In Part 2, Chapter 1, which character says, "At one time Uncle Charles was one of the leading citizens."
4. Where is Frankie's father's shop located?
5. What color are John Henry's eyes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)